General Camp Info
Hurricane Aquatics Summer Camp is back for 2018! The University of Miami Outdoor pool serves as an amazing location to host a fun filled educational summer full of camp.
IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE:
To participate in Swim Camp, each camper must be 7-12 years old and able to swim 25yds of Free Style. 6 year old swimmers who are currently swimming in our Stroke School program are eligible for camp. Please contact Hurricane Aquatics directly to receive instruction on how to register these particular swimmers.
WHAT TO BRING:
All Campers should bring the following: Change of clothes, towel, sunscreen, bug spray, pair of shoes, and a light weight jacket. Video games are NOT allowed! Cell phone use is permitted only after the camp day has ended.
Campers can bring a lunch from home or bring money to buy lunch in the food court. Food court choices will vary on a week to week basis.
1. The full cost of a week of camp is due at the time of registration to reserve your child’s space in camp.
2. Refunds, minus $65, will be given to those who cancel their registration at least 3 days prior to the start of the camp week. The non-refundable $65 dollars will remain as a credit for your Hurricane Aquatics account and can be used for up to one calendar year on programming fees.
3. In the case of illness or emergency, exchanges for a later week of camp will be accommodated, as space is available.
POLICIES AND ADDITIONAL INFO:
1. Please bring your online registration form and proof of payment to the first day of camp.
2. Health forms MUST be submitted before or brought the first day of camp. The child/children will not be allowed to participate in camp until the forms are submitted – NO EXCEPTIONS. The required forms are: HRS Form 3040 and 680, or ACA FM08 signed by a Florida physician and dated no earlier than August 1, last year.
3. Please fill out all required information as we are required to submit our camp records for review at the end of the year.
June 4-8, 2018
June 11-15, 2018
June 18-22, 2018
June 25-29, 2018
July 2-6, 2018 (NO CAMP July 4th)
July 9-13, 2018
July 16-20, 2018
July 23-27, 2018
July 30-August 3, 2018
$295 – 1 Week, T-Shirt, Pizza Friday
UM Faculty, Staff and Alumni Discount
-$25 – (contact Hurricane Aquatics to receive coupon code prior to registration, valid Alumni or Cane Card required. Partial Refunds and Credits will not be provided to those who register without the proper coupon code.)
Second In water instructional lesson of the day / group games and arts and crafts
Get ready to go home (no pickup allowed from 3:00pm until car line begins dismissing)